[SIPForum-discussion] Forcing Re-Registration

AOEKING aoeking at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 06:36:08 UTC 2014

@*Prem*

Would you like to elaborate more on your requirement here. As far as I know
expire time is the only mechanism
for this type of things. But by saying that it doesn't mean that it's the
only way of sending the re-registration. I have seen some clients send
re-registration when it detects any network changes like 3G to Wi-Fi. This
type of things unique to the implementations.

Cheers,
Nuwan