[SIPForum-discussion] Example of SIP Registration with multiple contacts

Mirchandani, Pushpa Pushpa.Mirchandani at charter.com
Fri Jun 28 16:51:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Shouldn't this scenario apply when we have follow me activated in the voicemail?  For example if the call rings at the desk phone but has follow me, will it not show the second contact as being the cell phone contact?  Just a thought.  I am curious to know as well.

Either that the second contact may show in the re-INVITE message.   Thanks

Pushpa