[SIPForum-discussion] REGARDING REGISTER SERVER

Sam Cao yortion at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:49:55 UTC 2013

Hi Abhisek and all,

I also have questions on registration.

1)      If REGISTRAR server shutdown, will it send any message to UAC? RFC
3261 does not give us details on this. I tested OPENSIPS, UAC will not
receive any message from REGISTRAR;

2)      Yes, UAC needs to reset register timer, but if UAC has one active
session going on, will the UAC teardown the session while timeout?

Thanks,

Sam