[SIPForum-discussion] REGARDING REGISTER SERVER

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:24:52 UTC 2013

HI cao,

When the REGISTRAR server is shut down the SIP state machine is not in a
position to respond to the REGISTER message so it should not send any reply
.

2.When you say UAC has no active session what do you mean excatly by
that?Do you mean the call sessions or the REGISTER binding sessions.

Look Even if there is no call/session is there the REGISTER mechanism has
nothing to do with that.REGISTER meachanism takes place irrespective of the
audio call session.

Let me know If i miss something.

Regards
Abhisek Acharya