[SIPForum-discussion] REGARDING REGISTER SERVER

Abhisek Acharya abhisek.acharya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 16:31:01 UTC 2013

hey,

As you know UAC needs to REGISTER it self in the REGISTRAR server in
certain time duration. This time duration is decided by the UAC and
REGISTRAR server both.So once the time gets expired the UAC should send
another REGISTER message to REGISTER it self.

Let us assume if the REGISTRAR server is not ready to allow more requests
it can simply reject by 401.Let me know if its not clear .

Regards
Abhisek Acharya