[SIPForum-discussion] CALL for HELP: Dead Air problem

Tristan Bulandus tristanbulandus at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 02:00:41 UTC 2013

Team, hoping for your help please. Thanks

On Saturday, December 7, 2013 6:40 PM, Tristan Bulandus <tristanbulandus at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

May I once again call upon the SIP Experts from this international forum.

I am the pioneer of advanced SIP technologies in our telco, and I am currently facing a very difficult challenge in a new project involving SIP Clients, SIP Proxies, SIP Platfroms, etc. This is the first time I have experienced this problem and nobody locally and internationally that I work with is able to solve the problem.

The scenario is that I have IP Phones located at the site and RTP is two way but when I have IP Phones located on a remote site with IP connectivity there is no Media on both parties, for both inbound and outbound calls.

Appreciate if you can help me immediately.

Thanks.