[SIPForum-discussion] regarding SDP while supporting 100rel

pradeep kumar pradeep872k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:34:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

       we are working on supporting reliable responses, My question is, In
case 183 send with SDP reliably can i change the SDP in final
response/another 183.

 As per RFC

If the initial offer is in an INVITE, the answer MUST be in a

reliable non-failure message from UAS back to UAC which is

correlated to that INVITE.  For this specification, that is

 only the final 2xx response to that INVITE.  That same exact

 answer MAY also be placed in any provisional responses sent

 prior to the answer.  The UAC MUST treat the first session

 description it receives as the answer, and MUST ignore any

 session descriptions in subsequent responses to the initial
 INVITE.

kindly suggest me on this.

Thanks,
Pradeep