[SIPForum-discussion] IIT Real-Time Communications Conference and Expo

Marc Robins marc.robins at sipforum.org
Tue Sep 4 16:52:24 UTC 2012

Dear SIP Forum Members,

We are happy to announce that the SIP Forum is an organizational sponsor of
the IIT Real-Time Communications Conference and Expo. The Conference web
site is at  www.rtc-conference.com.

Highlights of the conference include a keynote address by Henning
Schulzrinne, CTO of the FCC, a Keynote panel on "Real-Time Communications -
Browser-to-browser" with technology leaders from Google, Voxeo, Mozilla and
Microsoft, and much more.

This conference provides a unique venue in which industry and academia
connect.  We hope that you will take advantage of the benefits our
sponsorship provides.

 Use our discount code, SIPFDSC, to take $100 off of either of the two
registration types.

.    EXPO-PLUS: $100- $100 = $0 / FREE

.    FULL CONFERENCE - REGULAR: $400-$100 discount = $300

 Here is all you need to do:

 .      Point your browser to  <http://www.rtc-conference.com/register>
http://www.rtc-conference.com/register/

.      Fill in the blanks on that page and hit 'submit'

.     You will be taken to a payment page which will include a place to
enter a discount code

.     Enter the code SIPFDSC

.     There is no limit on the number of people who can use this code.

 We hope that you will take advantage of this excellent opportunity to meet
with industry and academic leaders and gain new insights, contacts and
partners.

Marc Robins

President and Managing Director

SIP Forum