[SIPForum-discussion] Reg: in case of 3 call manager how to identify Invite request is for which call manager?

Michael Scofield amit.chhikara at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:04:51 UTC 2012

Hi All,

we are testing a product which will convert normal phone into IP Phone. Consider there are 3 call manager(cisco,Avaya,Broadsoft) is connected to this DUT.

DUT contains 16 port to which we can attach Phones. Consider one phone which is connected to this DUT is sending an INVITE to 2nd phone via 3 Call manager.

So my question is:-

1)How call manager will come to know the INVITE request is for which call manger?

2)INVITE request will go to all 3 call manager or  not?

3)If INVITE will go to all 3 call manager and INVITE is not for 2 call manager for sure, How these 2 call manager will respond to INVITE?

4)Getting 2 failure response from 2 call managers and 1 successful response from 1 call manager, How the UAC(Phone) will behave?

If i am not clear in the meaning then please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

Regards,
Michael