[SIPForum-discussion] OCS/LYNC integration with Nortel CS1000

Thistle,Jeff Jeff.Thistle at stratosglobal.com
Thu May 19 18:02:08 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

I just "upgraded" my ocs client on my pc to LYNC and now I'm unable to take inbound calls.  I can make outbound calls (tested to my mobile and some other local outside numbers), however when I get an inbound call, nothing rings up on my LYNC client.  When I call my work number that's on the cs1000 and tied into ocs via MCM, the call just goes to voicemail, and DOES NOT ring on my LYNC client.

I've looked at my OCS settings and they all look the same as before so I'm thinking it's a client side issue.  When I go into the options of the LYNC client the "enable phone integration" option is unchecked and greyed out.  I'm looking to see if there is a registry entry or Group Policy option I can set but not really finding anything.

Anyone else come across this?

TIA!

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and subject to the Confidentiality Notice at http://www.stratosglobal.com/privacy