[SIPForum-discussion] Cornfed registration with Brekeke sip server

sanjeeva sanjeevarayudu.ravuru at pradhamas.com
Thu Jan 27 09:08:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

Even i tried the Brekeke SIP server also.I have installed the Cornfed UA
to test with Brekeke server. Whats happening with this is , Actually the
client identifying the server information and immediately it shows the
*registration failed* message.But when i tried to Invite another Cornfed
useragent, which is installed on other system the server calculating the
*call logs* also. But it is showing the call result as *fail*. Finally
the call is not forwarding..

Can any one please provide me the *Brekeke SIP server* and *Cornfed
Useragent* configuration information.

--
Thanks & Regards,

SanjeevaRayudu R.