[SIPForum-discussion] voice mail server specification document

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:31:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

In 3GPP the component SIP is added in the infrastructure network where the
existing network of 3G can have the SIP capabilities,
where in you have the old MSC component which is always connected via C7,
now the additional component is IN application servers,
multimedia servers,apart from the HLR and the radio nodes in 3G,now the
media gateway which are capable of SIP are having the
common protocol to connect to MSC subsystem via SIGTRAN which relays the SIP
signals over C7 networks,where your VMS and
SMS handling is done.
Get some docs from your vendor who is going to deploy your network , he
would be verry much happy to assist you in those matters
and share the same to the SIP forum.
All the best !

Regards
Sam