[SIPForum-discussion] Fwd: Behaviour of B2BUA for BYE

Gonzalo Gasca gogasca at cisco.com
Fri Apr 15 20:17:49 UTC 2011

HI Vijay,
Thanks for responding,
Your answer makes sense in a P2P simple call flow.

Was thinking in an scenario, where you have UA1 ‹ B2BUA --- UA2 with Follow
me or Mobile agents feature implemented
If UA1 hangs up, but B2BUA implements logic of call park/follow me, etc,
where UA2 can be redirected to a cell phone or a remote agent (Mobile Agent)
and a third UA3 comes into play, we can treat UA1 just as an independent
transaction.

Thanks

--
Gonzalo Gasca