[SIPForum-discussion] Test plan and Dtmf

Corcione, John john.corcione at hrblock.com
Sat Apr 9 17:40:52 UTC 2011

We are currently using sipp to generate calls to out ivr platform. With regard to test plans and ramp up and cps, does any one have an example(s) of test plans which takes into consideration of rate limiting by the sbc. We seem to be hitting rate limits when we generate calls from our boxes and will get copious amounts of unexpected errors and 486 bz's. Also have an issue with sending dtmf pcap file tones, I know that I have accounted for g726 and 729 do I need to add a provision for 711?  And what would be the line code for that.
Thanks.
John C.
Sent from my BlackBerry