[SIPForum-discussion] Fwd: Behaviour of B2BUA for BYE

vijay pal vijaypal85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:17:19 UTC 2011

Hello Ganzalo,

As per my openion, B2BUA will send SIP/2.0 200 OK to UA1 once it receive
SIP/2.0 200 OK from UA2.

Yes, this associated to UA2 at some point.
Yes, B2BUA ack BYE to UA1 as soon as its able to process it but after
receiving SIP/2.0 200 OK from UA2.

Please let me know if think some thing different.

Regards
Vijay Pal