[SIPForum-discussion] Call Processing Language ( CPL )

mahee max mahee2006 at sify.com
Tue Sep 14 11:48:33 UTC 2010

I am a student and I am working on a project as a part of my course demands
it. The task what right now I am trying to accomplish is that I have got a
FPGA board which is working as a client and at the same time I have
installed Asterisk Server on a Linux environment so that both can exchange
data between them.
Now what I am planning to do is that I want to implement SIP Protocol for
sending media data like audio and video using either C or C++  or any text
based language. Through some research I have come across this CPL and found
that it may suit my needs, since it is text based and similar to XML.
Or do you have any suggestions of how I can implement this SIP Protocol, I
can say that I am a newbie in this field and since this is also a student
project I am really clueless. So any valuable suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
If you need any more details then please let me know.

I am pursuing my studies in Information Engineering.

Regards,
Mahesh