[SIPForum-discussion] To Develop SIP Server

Soumit soumit.saha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:28:35 UTC 2010

Hi sometimes makefile include files couldnt find relative lib dirs. Have you
tried using -L /<fullpath>/libs**.so
cent os and mandrake has such issues in my experience.
Hope it helps.
And all the best for your search; -)

On 15 Sep 2010 22:07, "Mehrdad Nadooshan" <mnadooshan at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

My name is Med. I have two questions for interested people:

1)  Recently I built a telephony system with OPENSIPS and ASTERISK as its
media gateway. However, the SIP soft / hard phones are primarily behind NAT
routers and firewalls. Moreover, there are many cases that there are more
than one soft/hard SIP phones behind the same NAT. The basic solution I
thought about was to use SIPROXD (to act as a sip proxy behind the NAT) and
Interface with the external OPENSIPS. That way I can reach multiple SIP
phones with no problems. Questions: First of all is this a reasonable most
effective approach? Second, since I am compiling all these components from
scratch the SIPROXD is giving me hell not finding the LIBOSIPPARSER.SO. It
says there is no such file or directory. I've done many re-compiles of both
SIPROXD and LIBOSIP2.SO and still see the same problem. My environment is
CENT OS 5.3. Is there any environment variable that I need to miss or any
link flags or .......

Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

2) I am recruiting some real good developers for where I am at. Skill sets
includes: SIP/Asterisk telephony, Linux and LAMP stack, Web Services and
Database applications. Any combinations of the above will do. Full-Time
position, great pay/benefit. I am looking for experience, creative, and
highly enthusiastic people. Any one interested? If yes, please send your
resume to me ASAP.

that's all

regards,
Med