[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Client-Server interaction!

andre heller andre.heller1 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 18 08:12:29 UTC 2010

Hi Kesavan and Raj,
I thank both of you for your replies, with your suggestions I went through the ACK message which I have been sending to the server and found out the mistake which I made, the mistake what I have done is I have incremented the value of CSeq in ACK compared to the Cseq value in INVITE message.
Regards,
Andre.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------