[SIPForum-discussion] Implementation of RTP

andre heller andre.heller1 at gmx.de
Wed Oct 20 10:08:07 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I think I am asking this question one more time, the reason is that I am still unable to overcome this. So thought some more tips and advices would drive me in the direction which I wanted to proceed.
As far as I got the information, I was suggested that I should follow Collin Perkins book for RTP implementation, which on one hand I am following. My idea is that I wanted to implement the protocol from scratch without using any RTP stack(with licenses and stuff), but on the other hand it would be helpful if i could analyze how one has approached the problem, so any idea how I can find some simple examples which describes this RTP implementation.  Of course something in C/C++ would do.
Regards,
Andre
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.