[SIPForum-discussion] SIP REFER and new INVITE

praveena ss ss.praveena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 17:39:08 UTC 2010

Hello sampath,
   I think u r talking about call transfer. see once user A is register with
either UDP or TCP the same transport protocol will be used for session. In
your case, user agent A is making a call second time the same transport
which was used in first call with user agent B.

Suppose if User agent A is in UDP and user agent C is in TCP the sip
server/proxy will take care of this.

let me know, if my answer is not suets to you question.

Regards,
Praveen