[SIPForum-discussion] What happen in this scenario?

lakhan patel lakhan.p at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:43:29 UTC 2010

Hi All,

SIDE-A                  B2BUA                  SIDE-B
   |                             |                             |
   |        INVITE           |                             |
   |--------------------------->|(with Expire=0)       |
   |     100 Trying         |                             |
   |<---------------------------|                             |
   |                             |                             |

My questions are:

1. Is the B2BUA respond with *"487 Request terminated"*?
2. If YES/NO then why? Please give me the explanation.
3. How Expire header works in this case?
4. How the Timers and Expire header are related?
5. Does the B2BUA ignore the Expire Header in INVITE?

--
Thanks & Regards
Shivlakhan Patel
Email: lakhan.p at gmail.com, lakhan.p at hotmail.com