[SIPForum-discussion] What happen in this scenario?

lakhan patel lakhan.p at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:07:25 UTC 2010

Hi All,

SIDE-A                  B2BUA                  SIDE-B
   |                             |                             |
   |        INVITE           |                             |
   |--------------------------->|(with Expire=0)       |
   |     100 Trying         |                             |
   |<---------------------------|                             |
   |                             |                             |

My questions are:

1. Is the B2BUA respond with *"487 Request terminated"*?
2. If YES/NO then why? Please give me the explanation.
3. How Expire header works in this case?
4. How the Timers and Expire header are related?

--
Thanks & Regards
Shivlakhan Patel
Email: lakhan.p at gmail.com, lakhan.p at hotmail.com