[SIPForum-discussion] Blank Calls in SIP Trunking in ZTE ZXC10 & Huawei MSOFTX3000 Soft Switches

SARKER, ROHAN (ROHAN) rohan.sarker at alcatel-lucent.com
Sun Jan 10 05:03:55 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I am working in switching domain in Alcatel-Lucent India and is facing the problem of Blank Calls for SIP Trunking in ZTE ZXC10 & Huawei MSOFTX3000 Soft Switches.

Experts here are saying that this is due to bandwidth getting exceeded in RDN [Data Network].

I cannot agree with it totally.

I need a reasonable reason of Blank Calls as this is increasing in terms of customer complains for our Telecom Circle.

For TDM Trunking, Blank Call cases are nearly zero.

Can I have a satisfactory answer to my question with Sequence or Activity Diagrams if possible.

Thank you.

Thanks and regards

Rohan Sarker

Deputy Manager