[SIPForum-discussion] Blank Calls in SIP Trunking in ZTE ZXC10 & Huawei MSOFTX3000 Soft Switches

Simha jkc simha.jkc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:01:54 UTC 2010

SARKER ROHAN,

The Issue of Blank Calls in SIP Trunking could be due to many reasons.
few of them (that i could guess with out knowing network topology) are
given below :

1. SIP traffic generated by bad clients (where the clients are not
implemented properly
    i.e., venerability within the software itself )
2. An network attacker/Hacker trying to perform Denial of Service on
your networks.
3. Bad VoIP network designs.
4. Bad configuration performed for VoIP/Data networks equipments.
5. A bad router with bad QOS implementation can also lead to dropping of calls.

Some of the possible solutions:
1. Double check the network design.
2. Configure the Access Service list for VoIP network equipment.
3. Try to avid mixing/Data(HTTP) and VoIP traffic.

Hope this was helpful.

Cheers
Simha