[SIPForum-discussion] BroadSoft Client Behind a NAT

Barry Weiss guitar.zen2006 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:24:51 UTC 2010

I believe that the firewall that your Broadsoft client is behind has SIP
Fixup enabled (or some sort of Sip Header Transformation). That is why the
IP in the Via doesn't match the IP in the Contact.

Check out this site, it explains how to disable Sip Fixup

http://www.twist-networks.com/support/kb-article/disable-sip-fixup

<http://www.twist-networks.com/support/kb-article/disable-sip-fixup>Barry