[SIPForum-discussion] Asterisk with softphone ( x-lite )

Rachel Baskaran rachelbaskaran at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:28:07 UTC 2009

But how do I make calls, answer and hangup in command-line prompts?

 The only one I knew is the pjsip by using PJSUA, I want to know how do I
edit the sample script which is given in the site under Manual PJSUA to my
requirement.

if I have MinGW and MSYS installed in my windows OS, how to run the source
pjproject and work on it for my requirement.

if anybody knew it or have worked with it, let me know.

any help would be great!