[SIPForum-discussion] Sending text information in INVITE

Ayyanar PK pkayyanar at in.com
Sat Nov 7 17:26:58 UTC 2009

Hi,I have doubt on sending text information in INVITE's body. The message flow is belowUA1UA2 INVITE>INVITE: abc at domain1.comTo: blah blahFrom: Blah BlahContentType: text/plainCseq: INVITE 1Message Body:Line Based Text: Hi How are you? Please call meACK: abc at domain1.comTo: blah blahFrom: Blah BlahContentType: text/plainCseq: ACK 1Message Body:SDPNow my question is, will the text information reach UA2 even after crossing so many SBC's, application servers and Proxies in the public network.. Is the body untouched here?Regards,AyyanarDear discussion ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!