[SIPForum-discussion] SIP Security

Sriram Subramanian sriram.ngn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:27:27 UTC 2009

Hi,
      The problem seems to be a bit  strange and need further inputs from
you .
1)Can you tell me what is the authentication mechanism?? is it HTTP-Digest
MD5 ??
2)I see in the call flow below an Invite with credentails sent by the
Proxy.I dont think it is possible in the scenario explained below ,that too
with a normal Proxy,was it a mistake in the call flow arrow diagram??
3)The "week "duration has nothing to do with the call as far as i know ,can
you confirm that calls succeed only after a week??.
4)How did u confirm it is an MITM attack??.Do you mean to say that the
Subscriber A was down and not alive during the MITM call

Regards,
Sriram