[SIPForum-discussion] RTP Traces

Dilip Kumar dondilip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:01:10 UTC 2009

Hi Dasu,

Taking RTP trace on NexTone is possible, the media traverse via HK or NP2
card..You can check the media flow with the following command "statclient
hkipnat" . There are commands which will can help get the RTP trace..But
with TAC support passing the commands would be harmful to your production
system..

What is the problem you have with the RTP..

With Regards,
D. Dilip Kumar