[SIPForum-discussion] SIP-H.323 Interworking Problem

Dilip Kumar dondilip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:48:32 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I have problem when we IWF SIP-H.323 through our SBC..The source Endpoint
sends with SDP parameters including codec type,payload & dtmf types. Our SBC
when IWF and forwards the call to MGW over H.323, we don't find the
packetisation time coming from the far end MGW..Its a Cisco AS5400 where I
have defined voice class codec as G729r8 with bytes of 20.

I have attached the ethereal capture that had the problem, if anybody had
encountered the problem, Kindly suggest how I can fix it.

With Regards,
D. Dilip Kumar