[SIPForum-discussion] Open Source Sip Server

shaikh. bashaa shaikh.bashaa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:09:04 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I am very thankful to Mr. Victor Pascual Avila for his support and
cooperation. As per his instruction I have gone through this following
website http://www.voipforo.com/en/ser/ser_asterisk.php and
downloaded Asterisk for Windows, which runs on windows 2000 or windows XP.

At the sametime I wanted to download SER for windows in order to integrate
it, but I could not find. I tried my best but could find from where to
download the exact file SER.

Pls, your kind input in this regard would be very much appreciated. Do I
need any other software to download apart from it?

I just want a sip server on my domain name and use nokia sip enabled phones
by configuring manually. Just like voxalot.com has this same feature. Here
is the link. http://faq.voxalot.com/action/view/Nokia_Configuration_Settings

I am very thankful to you and everyone in advance for your kind support and
cooperation.

Thanking you sir,