[SIPForum-discussion] Question about SUBSCRIBE method processing in proxy

Tomasz Zieleniewski tzieleniewski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:24:53 UTC 2009

There is a general SIP Proxy behavior which applies to all requests.
What You want to achieve, as I understand is to applie local policy for
requests. In this case decision is up to You what response You will
send to client,
Based on the policy context.
Method Not Allowed seems to be a right one:)

Cheers
tomasz