[SIPForum-discussion] lcr group creation question

Shadhin rahman shadhine at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 08:44:49 UTC 2008

All,
    first of all please be patient with this question.  This is sort of newbie question.  I want to add a group with extension 3000, which has members with extension 1001 and 1002 and 1003 each having different q-value.  I dial 5000 it rings sequentially 1001 first and if unavailable move to 1002 and then 1003.  I understand this can be done using the load_contacts and group_contacts function.  I also know I have to set the modparam( fr_timer ) value in TM module and lcr module.  However I don't understand how would someone create the group using openserctl utility.  Please don't tell me to read lcr module documentation.  I have read the documentation.  Please don't tell me to read core-book documentation, I have read the corebook.  Help will be much appreciated.  Thanks