[SIPForum-discussion] server response 503

Sreeji Gopal sreeji_g at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 03:12:36 UTC 2008

Normally 503 is send as service not avaliable, but in your case the server is not able to understand your register message, once you send the register message, see if u get a 200 ok with authentication header, if u get that u need to send the encoded/encrypted password string.

I am not seeing that happening, if so u need to check the server config and i feel that ur register message is getting expired so if so check your register message header.

 Sreeji Gopal |94490 22324