[SIPForum-discussion] Notify - Call transfer

Sreeji Gopal sreeji_g at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 03:05:56 UTC 2008

Notify is send to convey the status of the call on the blind side, the status is send vi the sdp of the notify, i.e 100 trying, 180 Ringing, 200 ok, once 200 Ok. For each notify message need to have a body type message/sipfrag and a subscription-state header which will be active till 200 Ok is got and after that it expired.
 Sreeji Gopal |94490 22324