[SIPForum-discussion] Real time scenario of Call Hold Vs Tech-Invite document (call hold)

Shakthi shakthi_msc at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 11:35:48 UTC 2008

When 'A' and 'B' are in a session, if 'A' puts 'B' on hold, what is the C-seq should be?
  If the C-seq is 2-INVITE, do any of you aware of Tech-Invite document?

  In this Tech-Invite document, the call flow for the Call Hold scenario says that, when 'A' puts 'B' on hold, the C-seq value wil be as 1-INVITE.

  I am confused with this document. Can anyone tell me what will be the C-seq value in A-B session when 'A' holds 'B' ?

  Thanx in Advance
  -Shakthi