[SIPForum-discussion] Controlling SIP UA from the application

technocrat voip techievoip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 04:58:06 UTC 2008

As for as my knowledge is concerned your first question is possible.

Two phones can have the same userid/extension  registering to a proxy/PBX.

In some PBX the latest registration is considered as the current position of
the user ( like Asterisk). So i feel this is implementation dependent on how
we try to locate the user.

You may see that the extension is in use but i donot think you can
disconnect the call.

regards
vlrk