[SIPForum-discussion] regarding ACK

neeraj neeraj.jain at samsung.com
Mon Jan 28 04:16:45 UTC 2008

Thanks a lot........

It will resolve my problem..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kanumuri Sreeram
  To: neeraj ; discussion at sipforum.org
  Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] regarding ACK

  Hi Neeraj,
  An ACK for a non-2xx final response will have the same branch id as the original INVITE.
  The ACK for 2xx-Invite gets its own unique branch-id as ACk is a separate transcation.
  HTH,
  Sreeram.

  neeraj <neeraj.jain at samsung.com> wrote:
    Hi all,

    Please let me know if ACK and INVITE share the same transaction or difference.

    Should I generate the new Via and branch ID before sending ACK or It should be same as INVITE.

    please help me out.....

    Thanks,
    Neeraj