[SIPForum-discussion] FYI - notes available online from today's SIPconnect Compliance Workshop

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Sat Jan 26 01:28:23 UTC 2008

SIP Forum members,

FYI, during today's "SIPconnect Compliance Workshop" at Internet
Telephony Expo in Miami I took some lengthy notes about what was
discussed.  I decided to put them online at:

   http://blogs.voxeo.com/speakingofstandards/2008/01/25/notes-from-
the-sip-forum-sipconnect-compliance-workshop/

If you were unable to attend this hopefully gives a flavor of what
was discussed.  I didn't really capture the questions being asked and
the great discussions that flowed out of some of those questions.
(You'll just have to attend a future workshop! :-) This workshop will
be given again at future workshops and Marc indicated that the
presentations will be made available online.

Dan

P.S. If anyone else who attended (or spoke at) the event has any
corrections or additions to what I wrote, please do feel free to send
them my way (or leave them as a comment to the post).

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com