[SIPForum-discussion] Event:talk

Anthony Orlando avorlando at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 11:31:35 UTC 2008

Ok here is one for you Gurus.

I have phones that are auto answering when the call is
initiated via Broadworks tool bar.  The mechanism they
use in Broadworks is the answer afer parameter in the
INVITE.  This is NOT the case but instead I am seeing
a NOTIFY with event:talk coming from the application
server.  I see no subscribe from the phone.  I have
three questions:

a.) Is it possible to have a notify without a
subscribe?
b.) Does anyone know where this is configured in
Broadsoft.
c.) Is the event:talk parameter whats causing the auto
answer?

Thanks in advance.