[SIPForum-discussion] questions please

âThe Passengerâ mohammadfaiz2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 09:43:40 UTC 2008

dear Friends,

I'm doing implementation for translation protocol between SIP and another Audiovisual Conferencing Protocol but the problem is i do not know from where i should start and  how the procedure will be  ? so pleasse could any one he;p me to do this or at least tell me how should i start and from where

* note the other translation protocol do not use the RTP for carrying the media  it's  use another protocol and what about the audio and video ?

thanks Regards,

((mOhAmAd fAiZ))