[SIPForum-discussion] To-tag Change

Manpreet Singh msingh at ibasis.net
Fri Feb 8 20:46:32 UTC 2008

I dont disagree with this functionality sitting on UAC but only if the UAC is doing forking, this would be easy to handle. But with a single request going out of a UAC and different dialogs getting created, this can be complex. So thats why I believe either the front ended proxy  or B2BUA should handle it or even use a B2BUA be used with media routing if possible, which can handle this better from tags and better handling from SDP standpoint.

Just a thought.