[SIPForum-discussion] To-tag Change

Manpreet Singh msingh at ibasis.net
Fri Feb 8 20:17:26 UTC 2008

In forking scenario, shouldn't the proxy be smart enough to not pass 200 when it has passed 183 from a certain endpoint. Usually in forking, the proxy would CANCEL other requests once it has recieved 18x for one of the requests to get out of this situation. Even when 183 does early dialog, the UAC doesn't expect the tags to change for that dialog. Getting different To tags would cause issues with dialog identification.