[SIPForum-discussion] No Ring Back Tone Issue

Raghavendra raghavendrar at lge.com
Wed Aug 27 14:50:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

As per my knowledge, 183 session progress is for resource reservation not
for Ring Back Tone. Means, after receipt of INVITE message UE will send 183
response indicating that session establishment procedures have been started(
means resource reservation), but user has not been informed.

Please let me know if any wrong,

Thank you

  _____