[SIPForum-discussion] urgent help needed???????

ayesha qureshi ayesha_iiui at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 03:56:07 UTC 2008

Hi to all
  i need urgent help , if anyone can help me inthis regard, I have to make a simulation on topic related to network security in which i have to c spam calls in VoIP in video conferencing , if there is anyone who can help me in this regard or send me any material related to this kindly answer me
  i have to work on SIP RTP and then make a simulation on NS2 anyone who can guide me in this whole scenario
  Thanks
  Ayesha