[SIPForum-discussion] Need Detail on SIP to RTP conversion Point

Halit Sakca sakcahalit at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:02:09 UTC 2008

Hey Rajesh,

"400 Missing Mandatory SIP Header" will be the response.Selamlar,Halit Sakca

From: rajeshkumar.r at imimobile.comTo: discussion at sipforum.orgDate: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:31:17 +0530Subject: Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Need Detail on SIP to RTP conversion Point

Hi All,
what will be proxy response if we are sending an request with no parameter in From
field. and how the  error response will arrive back to client as there is  no IP address in from field.

Thanks and RegardsRajesh KumarSr. Software EngineerR & D - Network Group +91 40 23555945 - 235+91 99084 00027www.imimobile.com