[SIPForum-discussion] urgent help needed???????

Dan York dyork at voxeo.com
Wed Apr 9 10:32:37 UTC 2008

Ayesha,
If you are trying to generate voice spam, take a look at some of the VoIP security test tools found on:

http:www.voipsa.org/Resources/tools.php

I know there are tools on there for generating SIP spam, although I have not used them myself so I don't know how well they work.

Regards,
Dan
--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork at voxeo.com
Phone: +1-407-455-5859  Skype: danyork  http://www.voxeo.com
Blogs: http://blogs.voxeo.com  http://www.disruptivetelephony.com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com