[SIPForum-discussion] [SIPForum-techwg] Request for Comments -Preliminary Feature Set Document

Romascanu, Dan (Dan) dromasca at avaya.com
Tue May 15 14:48:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

I agree with Peter's points related to the granularity of the features
list - RFC level is certainly too course.

Wrt. other supporting features we probably want to discuss - there is
useful stuff here, but not all necessarily falls under 'SIP Phones
Interoperability' which is the focus of the document.

Missing also are any manageability and reporting capabilities. We may
want to discuss if they fall within the scope.

Dan

  _____