[SIPForum-discussion] What is the use of creating session

vinoth Vinoth.E at mobax.com
Tue Jan 30 03:48:35 UTC 2007

Hi Harish.,

       Consider a scenerio that at a Same Time you had invited three or more persons or you had received an invite request from many persons. Now, how you will handle these situations. Inorder to handle these circumstances you should create session using SIP. I hope that you will get it now..

  Regards,
Vinoth Kumar.
Mobax Networks, Coimbatore, India.

From: "harish T" <harish0611 at gmail.com>