[SIPForum-discussion] What is the use of creating session

vinoth Vinoth.E at mobax.com
Tue Jan 30 03:57:46 UTC 2007

Hi Krishna,

          Sure Krishna. SIP is one type of Signalling Protocol. Even though we use SDP within SIP., SDP, RTP & SIP are completely independent to each other.

          SDP is only used to for session Description. It is possible to use SDP in any other Signaling Protocols if you have.

          But SDP should be exchanged by means of signaling Protocol. (SIP or any other Signaling Protocol)

 Regards,
Vinoth Kumar.
Mobax Networks, Coimbatore.

From: "Krishna Kishore G" <gkittu at gmail.com>